This blog is established so that you, yes you, may know what's with the deal with the current online profit makers like Swagbucks, etc. (with this economy we are in right now who wouldn't take a chance for an extra buck). For the past year, i tried all i could think of to find ways to make online money, (I googled and yahooed).
Why am i sharing to you these "online money", because it irrates me knowing i did NOT make a cent out of it! During the past year, I've managed to round up a lot of sites that are valid and does pay up, along with what doesn't (simply put, that company went bankrupt as of last year).
I won't even bother asking you to register or sign-up on my referral (if you know what it means then you should be laughing), but if you find a site that actually pays up, and I didn't include it in my site, I'll embedded your referral link in the site in case people may want to sign-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment